Sunday 12 September 2010

Help Choose a photograph entry for WWT Photo Competition

The Wetlands and Wildfowl Trust Annual Photo Competition.

I am looking to make one entry for the Quirky section see http://photo.wwt.org.uk/


I am looking to enter a photo that I took in the third week of May when there was much activity down in Cardiff Bay with the birth of signets. Therefore most of my photos are of the signets and Penn, but I have included several others taken during the same period at other places round Cardiff.

Please can you vote for the one you think should be entered to the competition either by leaving a message on the blog or alternatively at my email artist27uk@gmail.com
You may give a different caption for photos too.

I will take votes up to a week after this post has been published.













picture 1 " This is how you preen kids" Picture 2 "Mothers delight over kids!"
















Picture 3 "keeping the downy soft" Picture 4 " Night antics at the Tail end"
















Picture 5 "Bedtime Kids!" Picture 6 "life Under the Wing"




















Picture 8 "Great Crested Grebe copulation
at dusk at Atlantic Wharf"

picture 7 "laughing Cormorant Atlantic Wharf"

3 comments:

  1. I am voting for picture number one. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Picture 3 "keeping the downy soft".
    Best of Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Pic 3. Lovely jubbly!

    ReplyDelete