Sunday 31 October 2010

Photographic Competition Entries and my first Exhibits in public art Exhibition


Cardiff County Council have a photographic competition annually to reflect aspects of the parks in the county under three categories: that of Flora, Fauna and landscape.



I have entered two pieces for this year.






This photo taken on the banks of Lisvane Reservoir, in July I have submitted for the Fauna section.












This photo taken a day after the first chicks had arrived while the parent birds continued to incubate the remaining three eggs was taken on Roath lake on the 30th July.










I had also intended to submit some entries for the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust but unfortunately I missed the closing date.






Currently I have my first paintings on exhibition at the Gate as part of the Made in Roath arts festival.







Coming soon .... a look at one of Natures natural aerodromes ... so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Post Clive.
    I bet you were really proud of your work for the Art Exhibition. Tony

    ReplyDelete